1. You will understand the Bible better in a small group.
2. You will begin to really feel like part of Godīs family.
3. Prayer will become more meaningful to you.
4. You will be able to handle stress and pressure better.
5. You will have a natural way to share Christ with friends,
relatives, and at work.
6. You will deepen your understanding of worship.
7. You will be a New Testament Christian!
THIRD FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH
Womenís Food, Fellowship & Fun Hosted
by NoŽl Bradley
Call for Info
Starts at 6:30 p.m.
Life's Healing Choices Our Fall Spiritual Growth Campaign
"There is no more relevant word in this economy than recovery. But our most important need isnít financial recovery, itís Spiritual Recovery. Everybody is hurting, somewhere. Everybody has a hidden wound. Some donít know what it is, but everyone has hidden hurts that create fear, problems, worries etc. in their lives...Every single person where you work, in your neighborhood, in your family, every person youíve ever met needs this series."